Wednesday 2 March 2011

I'm a guest blogger for TEDX Sydney's Bondi broadcast tomorrow


Call me crazy, but I’m going to bed super-early tonight so I can get up before the crack of dawn to blog from the Bondi Pavilion Theatre at 3.30 tomorrow morning while I watch the live stream from day two of TED2011 from Long Beach, California.

I don’t get out of bed that early for everyone who asks, but because I was so flattered to be appointed as the event’s official blogger, I convinced myself the early start was just fine.

A sneak peak at the registrations shows I’m not the only one sacrificing sleep for intellectual titillation with 611 people registered across the four sessions. Some are attending all four, while others have just ticked one of the sessions.

There’s 303 other early birds signed up for Session 1 (3.30-5.15am), 427 people for Session 2 (6am-7.45), 508 people for Session 3 (9.15-11am) and 437 people for Session 4 (12-1.45pm).

Click on TEDXSydney.com for the rest of my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment